Local Church Leadership
As Nominations and Lay Leadership Committees prepare for Charge Conferences, here are some resources/tools to assist in developing leadership.
Disciplinary Requirements for Local Church Leaders
Vital congregations rotate leadership and we are hopeful that this helps you discern leaders for your congregation based on your missional goals and the gifts these leaders have for your church.
Need practical, actionable strategies to reach people more effectively? The popular 50 Ways to Build Strength series provides tips for building strength in areas of ministry that are vital to church growth. These are used by permission from the Lewis Center for Church Leadership at Wesley Seminary, www.churchleadership.com
- 50 Ways to Build Strength Caring for Children
- 50 Ways to Build Strength Caring for Youth
- 50 Ways to Build Strength Welcoming New Members
- 50 Ways to Welcome A New Pastor
- 50 Ways to Increase Worship Attendance
- 50 Ways to Build Strength in Participation
- 50 Ways to Encourage Faithful Giving
- 50 Ways to Improve Your Annual Stewardship Campaign
- 50 Ways to Build Strength Adult Education
- 50 Ways to Communicate Effectively